We’re looking for a full-time Minnesota Licensed Journeyman or Master Electrician for residential electrical projects in the Twin Cities metro area.
We primarily do Residential Work: Home Remodels, Lighting Installs, Panels/Meters/Masts, EV Chargers & Hot Tubs, AFCI updates, and Knob & Tube Rewires.
On-the-spot interviews from 9am – 2pm.
- Competitive pay based on experience ($35 – $40/hr)
- Medical, Dental, Retirement
- Continuing Education
- Paid Vacation
- Company Phone, Vehicle, Power Tools
- Employee Happy Hours & Events
- “Class A” MN Journeyman (Journeyworker) or Master Electrical License
- Residential Electrical Experience
- Solid understanding of the NEC (National Electrical Code®)
- MN Driver’s License – no DUI/DWI
- Manage small to mid-size projects
- Communicate with clients on solutions to their requests
- Manage van stock; keep it clean & organized
- Supervise and mentor apprentices
- Communicate ideas for workplace improvements
*Current Electric Systems is Veteran Owned and Operated and an Equal Opportunity Employer; we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*